What is FlatCon?
Located on the expansive flatlands that are Central Illinois. FlatCon has been Bloomington-Normal's premiere annual gaming convention since 2000. Running this year October 24th through the 26h, FlatCon is presented by Gamers For Life and all profits go to support the American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life program. FlatCon's attendees are "Scoring a Crit on Cancer" and doing some serious gaming!
FlatCon is three days of games, fun, and taking a whack at an insidious disease. What's not to like about that?
Pre-registration and Event Submission Open!
Pre-registration for badges is now open through our FlatCon Site On Warhorn. Deadline for attendee Pre-registration, and lower fees, is September 30, 2014. We also have Vendor Pre-registration open through Warhorn. Vendor space pricing ranges from $50 to $200 depending on space desired. and is due September 15, 2014.
Event Submission is open on our Events Submission page!
What To Do At FlatCon 2014?
FlatCon is back for its 15th year with an array of games and events including…
- Pathfinder Society events all three days!
- Board games like Settlers of Catan, Twilight Imperium, and Lords of Waterdeep
- Role-Playing games such as Pathfinder, Dungeons & Dragons, Hollow Earth, and Call of Cthulhu
- The Annual Warhammer 40K Tournaments!
- Live Action Role-Playing set in the World Of Darkness presented by Minds Eye Theater
- The Annual Circus Maximus Race to Glory!
- Card games like Magic: The Gathering, Fluxx, and Munchkin
- Miniatures games such as Heroclix, X-wing, Star Trek Attack Wing, historical battles, and more!
- The Saturday Costume Contest
- and much more including raffles, a charity auction, and much more!